- Q : What time can we have access to our room?
A : Our guests are expected to arrive starting at 2:00 PM. On arrival, we will be pleased to check to see if your room can be ready earlier.
- Q : What time are we supposed to check out?
A : Check out time for guests is 12:00 noon but you may check your luggage with us at no extra cost.
- Q : Is it possible to have access to my room later than the usual check -out time?
A : We make every effort to satisfy the needs of all of our guests. De pending on our number of bookings, we may be able to let you hold your room until 4:00 PM on the day of your departure. The charge for this service is $10/extra hour. Please check availabilit y with the front desk.
- Q : Is smoking allowed in your establishment?
A : Out of respect for the well-being of our guests, most of our rooms as well as all the public spaces are non-smoking. However, we have some isolated smoking rooms at the end on the first floor. Smoking is permitted outside of the building in the larg e parking lot.
- Q: Is WiFi available in all the rooms and conference rooms?
A : WiFi is provided, cost-free, in all our rooms and conference rooms.
- Q : What time is breakfast served?
A : A free continental breakfast is offered to our guests from 6:00 AM until 10:30 AM every day.
- Q : Is there a restaurant on the premises?
A : Other than our breakfast room, and our distributing machines, there is no food service in the hotel. There are, however, a number of restaurants nearby.
- Q : Do you have a business workspace?
A : We offer a comfortable workspace and free WiFi in all of our rooms. If you wish to work in groups, our modestly priced conference rooms are always available.
- Q : Is there an elevator?
A : Yes there is.
- Q : What is the minimum age requirement for rent ing a room?
A : To stay with us, there must be at least one adult (+18 years of age) in each room.
- Q : I am not satisfied with my room...
A : or whatever reason, please notify the front desk as quickly as possible. Although changes may be subject to availabilit y, we will make every effort to rectify the situation.
- Q : Is there a parking lot?
A : Yes. we have a large parking lot which can accommodate all t ypes of vehicles: automobiles, motorcycles, buses and even tractor-trailers.
- Q : We are arriving by plane/t rain. Does your hotel offer a transfer service?
A : We can suggest a number of agencies that provide transfer services. Please inquire about your requirements when you book your reservation.
- Q : What can we expect to find in our room?
A : Our rooms are equipped with a number of conveniences to make your stay more enjo yable. Please use the following hyperlink to learn more about what is provided.
- Q : Can I bring my pets with me?
A : Yes, we accept pets with a small charge of $10.
- Q : Is there a laundry service in the establishment?
A : No, but if you need to have cloths cleaned, we will be pleased to recommend certain service providers. In addition, all our rooms are equipped with an iron and an ironing board.
- Q : Are the rooms equipped with a coffee maker?
A : Yes, all of our rooms are equipped with a coffee maker with two cups of regular coffee and two cups of decaf coffee per day. Additional coffees are available at the front desk.
- Q : Do you have a conference room?
A : Yes, we have two. You can reserve one or more by the half day or full day. A lot of equipment is already in place to facilitate your meeting so inquire at our hotel’s front desk. It is important to note that you may rent our conference rooms even if you are not a guest at our hotel. Also, if your meeting is on your departure day, you may check your luggage with us for safekeeping.
- Q : Does your hotel offer a siesta (4 hour) plan?
A : Yes, we do.